Monday, July 25, 2011

[May 2nd 2007 Changed my life forever]

Before





After

[I was ejected out the rear window of the car and my face was cut completely open and I woke up surrounded in bushes and had to make my way to the road for help][4 1/2 hour surgery to put my face back together]



 Now

I was very lucky and very thank for for all the people who helped save my life, my heart will always go out to them! And to the surgeon I owe my looks to.. Words couldn't even begin to explain the love I have for him and the respect for what he does, I will never forget thos people and what they did for me I owe my life to them.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is so amazing Nikki~ You look amazing, the drs did an incredible job! Seeing how bad it was right after the accident and how you can almost not see the scar at all now~ More so, I love who you are because of the things you have been through in life! I am glad our paths crossed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so thank full to have met you! You inspire me you truly do! You are a beautiful person and I feel like I could learn a lot from you as time go on and I am excite to see where life takes our friendship as well. Much love from me to you! <3

    ReplyDelete